Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Night Owl's Equinox

if equinox means

equally light and dark,

explain dark morning!


slept through radio's alarm

as if it were winter now




Photo by Taras Slawynch





Prompt: equinox


7 comments:

  1. It won't be long before it's dark in the morning and the late afternoon. It's hard to get used to it.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. I'm sure that the lack of daylight is the main cause of my SAD. Bring on the extra large mug of coffee!

      Delete
    2. Do you have a daylight lamp? It might help. My psychiatrist told me to use one.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I have one, but the special bulb needs replacing. I was also advised to take Vitamin D for SAD.

      Delete
  2. There's what to explain, like dark mornings, and there's what to protest, like the clock change we are forced to bear twice a year. I'm so done with that. Owl, can you explain to the folks in governments everywhere that most of us don't like it? 🦉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ontario would like to change it to one time, but won't unless its border states agree to do the same thing. So far, they haven't agreed.

      Delete

Give a hoot.