Writer, Poet, Owl at Heart
October's vivid
colour burst almost makes me
forget to dread winter
Almost, but not quite! ☺ Lovely colours! ♥
We used to get away from winter for a couple of weeks every year, but my travelling days are over. A brief break was enough to see me through. But I bought a new daylight lamp for my SAD an it seems to help.
"Almost" seems the operative word here...🍂
Yes. Almost! :-)
Good use of vivid. I don't have to dread winter. I miss snow.Love,Janie
I guess you dread summer, Janie! If you like, I'll mail you a snowball next winter.
Give a hoot.
Almost, but not quite! ☺ Lovely colours! ♥
ReplyDeleteWe used to get away from winter for a couple of weeks every year, but my travelling days are over. A brief break was enough to see me through. But I bought a new daylight lamp for my SAD an it seems to help.
Delete"Almost" seems the operative word here...🍂
ReplyDeleteYes. Almost! :-)
ReplyDeleteGood use of vivid. I don't have to dread winter. I miss snow.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
I guess you dread summer, Janie! If you like, I'll mail you a snowball next winter.
Delete