Writer, Poet, Owl at Heart
"Pack light," they advised.
packed lightly for two climates--
caught cold in first one
shivered in Copenhagen
sniffled and sneezed while in Rome
Daily Haiku Prompt: pack
Pack light is always wise, even in the dead of winter where you pack light but wear layers on the plane...🤧🌨️
You're right. But it was my first trip to Europe, and I took the advice way too literally. I needed a winter jacket, not just a cardigan, for Copenhagen, even at the end of August.
The first time my daughter went to Italy she packed light and needed to wear most of her clothes at the same time because it was so chilly.Love,Janie
Yes, layers are the key. One good habit I started: travelling with a carry-on bag.
Give a hoot.
Pack light is always wise, even in the dead of winter where you pack light but wear layers on the plane...🤧🌨️
ReplyDeleteYou're right. But it was my first trip to Europe, and I took the advice way too literally. I needed a winter jacket, not just a cardigan, for Copenhagen, even at the end of August.
DeleteThe first time my daughter went to Italy she packed light and needed to wear most of her clothes at the same time because it was so chilly.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
Yes, layers are the key. One good habit I started: travelling with a carry-on bag.
Delete